K Series Fuel Rail
• Compatible with all K Series Engines
• Center port for fuel inlet
• Compatible with “Tucked” Fuel Line Kits
• Easily accessible gauge mounting port
• Flush-style mounting
• 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction
• Precision CNC Machined
• Built in the USA
Is there a right way to design a fuel rail? We sure think so! How? By putting ourselves in your shoes and designing something you actually need. Our goal: create a fuel rail that allows you to design a fuel set up that best fits your individual needs.
As a standard, we start with a T6 Heat Treated block of billet 6061 Aluminum. We begin the long and tedious machining process on our state-of-the-art CNC machines.
Precise tolerances are held, to ensure perfect fitment and durability. Finished with a brilliant anodize treatment, they’re crafted with quality in mind. We then add our finishing touch: our laser etched logo.
Besides great craftsmanship, we’ve added several notable features in order to bring you the best fuel rail possible.
• 8AN Inlet(s) and Outlet
• 11/16’’ Bore for High Flow Capacity
• Easily Visibility/Accessible Fuel Gauge Mounting Point
• Centrally Located Inlet Port to Center-Feed your rail
• Flush Bolt Mounting, for a clean and ‘finished’ look
• DIRECT PLUG N PLAY with K Series ‘Tucked’ Fuel Line Kits
• Enough Fittings to work with virtually any fuel setup
• MPC K Swap Fuel Rail
• Flush Mounting Hardware
• 1/8’’ Fitting
• (2) -8AN/-6AN Fittings (O-Ring Sealed)
• (2) -8AN Plugs (O-Ring Sealed)
Our K Swap fuel rail mounts to OEM PRB, RBC and RBB intake manifolds with no modification. Any aftermarket manifold sharing the same mounting points will also accept our fuel rail.